Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quiz- Mixer Brush Tool

I had no idea that Photoshop had such realistic options with the brushes....I didn't know that you could mix colors together to create a new one just like in real life. I had fun playing around with all the variety of brushes. I like the wet brush especially because I had always wondered how to blend colors efficiently.  





I tried different strokes (horizontal, diagonal, vertical). For example, you can see that I have two different strokes for the trees. It's not consistent, but I was just experimenting. I tried a diagonal on the left side and then horizontal on the right side. I like how the central tree ended up looking though.

Overall, this was a fun assignment and I'm glad I know how to use the brushes on a more comprehensive level.

No comments:

Post a Comment