Monday, April 15, 2013

Layout Plan for Mind Map

My layout for my mind map has changed.

I was going to do 5 large categories with 3 small collages for each. Now though, I plan to do 4 large categories and either 2 or 3 collages for each. After looking at the amount pictures I have for each category, I found it appropriate to change the layout. Some categories needed to be more separated and others didn't. Also, I think this 3 and 2 category layout will be more visually organized than the previous plan. For all of those reasons, I have changed the layout of my mind map.

Here are the specifics for each category:

Heritage
Collage 1- Where I'm From
Collage 2- Family Traditions
Collage 3- Born in the South

My Studies
Collage 1- My Major (Music and Arts Management)
Collage 2- Photography

My Dreams
Collage 1- Living the Dream in California
Collage 2- Dream Career

Love
Collage 1-Family
Collage 2- Friends
Collage 3- Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment