Monday, April 1, 2013

First Test for Mind Map



So here is my test run for one note -specifically the category "Heritage" under the category "Where I'm From." 

I'm thinking that I will do three separate notes for each category. For example, in the "Heritage" note, there will be three separate notes under this category: "Where I'm From," "Born in South," and "Family Reunion." I will have 5 large categories all together: Heritage, Beliefs, My Studies, Love, and Dreams. 


These are pictures of my grandparents but also pictures of my family that immigrated from Germany. The two middle pics are the family from Germany. 


Other Future Plans: 

  • I will make a collage for each note and each note will be feathered in the shape. No hard edges.
  • There will be one big picture of me in the middle of the composition. It may be in the shape of my viola.....or it may not....it might just be a pic of me with my viola. I also plan on signing my name on that pic.
  • I'm going to attempt to work on one of five the large categories each week. It may turn out that same categories take longer than others; thus, I may end up working on two in one week, but this is my general plan. 

As for now, I still need to gather more pics from my library and I need to determine if I need to take pics for some of the other categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment