Sunday, March 3, 2013

Zoo Composition Inspirations


I found these adds for the zoo compelling.

I especially like the polar bear one. It has many elements of the zoo the make up one image. This strikes a chord with me because when I think of the Tulsa zoo I think of many different things, but ultimately it's about the animals.

I also really like the snake ad. Maybe I can spell out Tulsa Zoo with different animals....

I really like the tiger and antler ad because it gives people a chance to think about how it would feel to be an animal. Anytime an ad has a personal feel or you can see yourself in someone else's shoes, it really sticks out because we live in such an individualistic society.

The gorilla zoo ad is emulating a cologne ad, but it reminds me more of a movie poster. Maybe I will take a popular movie poster and make it into a Tulsa zoo ad.

1 comment: