Monday, January 14, 2013

About me

Hello! I'm an Arts Management and Music Major. I just added the Arts Management major, so I'm entering a whole new world this semester.

My knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is very limited, but I'm really excited to start learning all of tricks and trades of this software. Currently, I own Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, but I haven't really had a chance to use it yet. I would rate my knowledge for photoshop as 0. Last semester, I became very interested in DSRL cameras and started taking pics for fun.

I hope to learn how to edit pictures and how to draw a little bit. I believe that learning photoshop will help me in the advertising world greatly.

Lastly, I don't own a Mac and have very little experience with them, so I may occasionally not know how to do things like how to turn the computer on....

No comments:

Post a Comment